Books at Bars – Joondalup
Join us to celebrate the release of Sasha Wasley’s brand new book, Spring Clean for the Peach Queen!
Sasha will be in-conversation at the Member’s Clubhouse at Joondalup Resort, set against the views of the beautiful golf course. We hope you can join us with some friends for a fun night out with nibbles, an author talk & book signing.
- Thursday 20 May, 2021
- Tickets $9 (includes nibbles; bar will be open to purchase drinks).
- Doors open at 5.30pm, with a 6.20pm start for the in-conversation.
- Spring Clean for the Peach Queen and Sasha’s back list will be available for purchase and signing on the night (Supported by Dymocks Joondalup).
- Bookings open now!
Author Talk – Clarkson Library, Shire of Wanneroo
- Saturday 22 May, 2021
- 11am to 12pm
- Clarkson Library Cnr Ebb Way & Ocean Keys Blvd Clarkson, WA 6030 (Supported by Dymocks Joondalup)
- Books available for purchase and signing
- Bookings essential
Margaret River Readers and Writers Festival
I’m thrilled to be part of this event! A much-loved annual meeting of minds with a HUGE line-up this year. I’m doing three events. Click on a title to get tickets.
- Sasha Wasley joins us to launch her new book, Spring Clean for the Peach Queen. A beautifully nuanced, slow-burn love story deals with failed expectations, second chances, grief and the importance of family and community. A heart-grabbing Aussie story that doesn’t shy away from exploring complex family relationships. Presented by Megan McCracken.
- In this session on How to be an Author, Fremantle Press helps would-be authors answer questions like ‘who is my audience?’ and ‘what is my author brand?’ It also provides practical advice on how to reach your readers and at what stage you need to consider your audience when writing. Join authors Sasha Wasley and Deborah Hunn in conversation with Presenter Claire Miller. Sponsored by Fremantle Press.
- Free – registration required.
- In this 90 minute workshop, Sasha takes you through a practical experience of fun and engaging activities to spark the creative processes. Explore writing prompts and speed-drafting, oral storytelling, mind-mapping, narrative trains and unplotting, visual storying and plot-solving.
Rockingham Writer’s Convention – Character Development Workshop
- Saturday 10 July 11.15am
- Mary Davies Library and Community Centre, Baldivis
- Book through Convention website