Love Between the Pages (with Anthea Hodgson)
As well as talking about their new books The Cowgirl and True Blue, the authors will be chatting about romance, writing and more. All attendees will receive a small gift and a chance at the lucky door book pack prize. Books will be available for purchase and signings.
- Woodvale Library with Dymocks Joondalup, Tuesday 19 June, 6.30pm
- The Bull and Bush Tavern in Boyanup with Dymocks Busselton, Wednesday 20 June, 11am
- Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School with Dymocks Busselton, Wednesday 20 June, 6pm
- Busselton Library with Dymocks Busselton, Thursday 21 June, 10.30am
- Iluka Capel Library with Dymocks Busselton, Thursday 21 June, 6.30pm
- Mandurah Library with Dymocks Busselton, Friday 22 June, 1pm
- Victoria Park Library with Dymocks Garden City, Wednesday 27 June, 6pm
Literary Lunch – Soroptimists Mandurah
Private Event – Saturday 21 July, 2018
Stories on Stage
Koorliny Arts Centre – Wednesday 25 July, 2018
Stories on Stage is a series of evening ‘meet the author’ events held in Theatre 2. Each event includes an in-conversation or author talk, Q and A session, meet and greet over supper, book sales and signings. I’m honoured to be among these authors in 2018’s program! March 28: Vanessa Carnevale (The Florentine Bridge), May 16: Clare Testoni – a recording of the Singing Bones podcast, and October 31: Jenn J McLeod (Simmering Season, Season of Shadow of Light and more).
- $15.00 (includes supper)
- Tickets available here.
West Coast Fiction Festival
The West Coast Fiction Festival is an all-day author signing with over 60 best selling Australian authors all under one roof. Live entertainment and art and craft markets during the day, followed by a cocktail party with a live band and disco for both authors and readers.
Rendezvous Hotel – Saturday 3 November, 2018
- $40 day pass / $170 VIP pass
- Tickets from Eventbee or visit the WCFF website.
- Preorder form for my indie titles
Contact Sasha to request an appearance or author talk.