About Love Song
The most anticipated rural romance novel of 2019 from the acclaimed author of Dear Banjo and True Blue.
Out June 4, 2019
There was something about Charlie. Something about the way he questioned and teased her, brought her outside of herself … the way he’d made her crash headlong into love just by singing to her.
At age seventeen, Beth Paterson was determined to study medicine at university, despite the heartache of losing her mother. Tutoring Charlie Campbell worked well with her plan – but falling in love with him sure didn’t, and neither did getting her heart broken when he abruptly left town.
Now Charlie is a big star on the alternative rock scene, while Beth is a respected doctor in her hometown. When Charlie comes back to fight for the tiny community where he was raised, neither one of them can ignore the resurgence of wild attraction they once shared.
Beth swore no man would ever hurt her again – least of all this man. But some love songs can never be forgotten, especially when they were written for you…
From the author of Dear Banjo comes a book to make your heart sing and your spirits soar.
Buy Links (paperback and digital)
Now available for pre-order from your favourite store as paperback or ebook!
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/0143784560
- Booktopia: https://www.booktopia.com.au/love-song-sasha-wasley/prod9780143784562.html
- Angus & Robertson: https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/love-song-sasha-wasley/p/9780143784562
- Collins: http://www.collinsbooks.com.au/book/9780143784562
- More outlets: https://www.penguin.com.au/books/love-song-9780143784562
- Amazon Kindle – https://www.amazon.com.au/Love-Song-Sasha-Wasley-ebook/dp/B07LFQJDYB
- Google Play (Android) – coming soon.
- iBooks – https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/isbn9780143784579
- Kobo – https://www.kobo.com/au/en/ebook/love-song-29