They were best friends who were never meant to fall in love – but for one of them, it was already way too late.
Willow ‘Banjo’ Paterson and Tom Forrest were raised on neighbouring cattle stations in the heart of the Kimberley. As young adults, sharing the same life dreams, something came between them that Willow cannot forget. Now ten years have passed since she’s even spoken to Tom.
When her father falls ill, Willow is called home to take over the running of the family property, Paterson Downs. Her vision for a sustainable, organic cattle station is proving hard to achieve. She needs Tom’s help, but is it too late, and all too complicated, to make amends?
Tom’s heartfelt, decade-old letters remain unopened and unmentioned between them, and Willow must find the courage to finally read them. Their tattered pages reveal a love story like no other – and one you’ll never forget.
Dear Banjo is a wildly romantic and utterly captivating story about first love and second chances from an exciting new Australian author.
Buy Links (paperback and digital)
- Booktopia (Aus & NZ, $6.95 postage) – http://tinyurl.com/DearBanjoBooktopia
- Book Depository (international, free postage) – http://tinyurl.com/DearBanjoBookDepository
- Angus & Robertson – http://tinyurl.com/DearBanjoAandR
- Penguin – https://penguin.com.au/books/dear-banjo-9780143784524
- Amazon Kindle – https://www.amazon.com/d/B06XKGW9YT
- Google Play (Android) – http://tinyurl.com/DearBanjoGooglePlay
- iBooks – https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/dear-banjo/id1215467456
- Kobo – https://www.kobo.com/au/en/ebook/dear-banjo-1
- Vision impaired, dyslexic and large print formats – from Read How You Want