A modern day retelling of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
About Totally Starcross’d
“Why does she have to be Romilly Montague? Any other name on the planet. She’d be just as pretty and cute and clever—just as perfect—but she wouldn’t be Romilly Montague. Then I’d have a chance with her.”
Romilly longs for the freedom to live her own life … but her dad is Alan Montague, hot contender for the job of Governor. And the bigger he gets, the more protective of Romilly her parents become.
Could Julian Capulet’s luck be worse? As if being born into the most conservative family in Verona wasn’t bad enough, the girl of his dreams is the daughter of his father’s biggest adversary in the upcoming election. His embarrassing family—especially his troublemaking younger brother—seem set to totally ruin his chances with Romilly.
For Romilly and Julian it’s never been truer that you can choose your friends but not your family. Will this story end in woe—or can there be a happily ever after for this modern-day Juliet and Romeo?
- Free on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/651795
- Free on iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/totally-starcrossd/id1137720862
- Free on Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/totally-starcross-d
- Free on Nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/totally-starcrossd-sd-wasley/1124196222
Free on Amazon
- Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BM44LAC
- Amazon AU http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01BM44LAC
- Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BM44LAC
- Amazon CA http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01BM44LAC
- Add on Goodreads.